Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pre-K Graduation; Our Preemie Princess Is Growing Up {HWG Photography Dawsonville, GA Newborn and Child Photographer}

Our sweet little Emma graduated from Pre-K last week and I've finally found time to share the images.  Every milestone Emma celebrates is so special for us because we would dream of days like this while we were waiting for her to 'graduate' from the NICU 5 years ago.

Dahlonega Country Day Pre-K put on a fabulous ceremony~all of the pre-k classes were too adorable! Here are a few of my favorite moments from Emma's class~enjoy.













2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Then they grow up and become 24 year olds. Whew where does the time go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but I feel like I can't capture it fast enough!

    ReplyDelete